Can I use multiple gift cards to pay my bill?

aacasey12

Can I combine 3 Verizon gift cards and a credit card to pay off my device?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Can i combine 3 verizon gifts cards and a credit card to pay off my device?

sprmankalel
Leader

Device payments must be paid in full if you are paying it off early. This means the system will accept only one form of payment. If you have 3 gift cards see if the store will allow you to buy a new gift card for the amount of the phone and apply the 3 gift cards you have as payment and a cc for the difference.

I don't know if you can use a gift card to buy a gift card but it's worth a shot.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Ann154
Expert

Gift Card FAQs | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

lewisr13
Leader

You will need to do that in a store. With multiple gift/credit cards you have to apply payment individually, but device payment won't let you do that online. You could use credit card to pay off phone and gift cards to pay your bill.

0 Likes

sprmankalel
Leader

Device payments must be paid in full if you are paying it off early. This means the system will accept only one form of payment. If you have 3 gift cards see if the store will allow you to buy a new gift card for the amount of the phone and apply the 3 gift cards you have as payment and a cc for the difference.

I don't know if you can use a gift card to buy a gift card but it's worth a shot.

View solution in original post

0 Likes