Highlighted

Can I text from Mexico?

cruehead

we are going on vacation to mexico can i text from there?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: text from mexico

Weth
Sr. Leader

XL 12 GB is the original Verizon plan and did not include Canada/Mexico roaming. This plan is no longer offered. You can add it for $2 per day while in Mexico with TravelPass

You would need to change to new Verizon unlimited plan to get Canada/Mexico roaming included.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Weth
Sr. Leader

What plan do you have? You can text from there but whether it will cost you extra or is included in your plan, depends on your plan.

What is your plan name (from your bill) and if you are not on the new unlimited plan, how much data do you get per month. Both of these are required to answer your question

0 Likes

cruehead

we have the xl plan 12gb plus 6 bonus

0 Likes

Weth
Sr. Leader

XL 12 GB is the original Verizon plan and did not include Canada/Mexico roaming. This plan is no longer offered. You can add it for $2 per day while in Mexico with TravelPass

You would need to change to new Verizon unlimited plan to get Canada/Mexico roaming included.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

joannesnider

Can we sign up for Travel Pass

0 Likes

joannesnider

@joannesnider wrote:

Can we sign up for Travel Pass

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Absolutely. To borrow from our promotional items at the link below:
"To add it to your line, simply text the word TRAVEL to 4004 or on My Verizon. You’ll then receive a welcome text message explaining the daily fee when you arrive in a TravelPass destination. "

https://www.verizonwireless.com/articles/how-to-pick-an-international-plan-for-your-phone/

Let us know your results.

DavidH_VZW

0 Likes