Highlighted

Can I split a Nationwide Talk & Text plan into three $45 single line plans?

redsandvb

Can one account with three lines on a 700 minute Nationwide Talk & Text plan be split into 3 of the $45 single line 250mb plans?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Can you split Nationwide Talk & Text to 3 $45 single line plans?

Community Manager
Community Manager

We always have options for our customers redsandvb. You can switch tot the share everything plan and have the two smarphones for $40.00 per line and basic phone to $30.00 with 2gb for $50.00. All lines will have unlimited minutes and text and you can still have the 2gb for the one smartphone to  use. You can also perform a pricing plan analysis online via my-verizon to check which plan would work for you http://bit.ly/xB4iTc .

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Not applicable

The other 2 line would have to get their own accounts and do an Assumption of Liability and pass a credit check or pay a security deposit.

Are these lines smartphones? If so I assume you are paying about $200 before taxes and fees are added. Unless you are getting some kind of employee discount. You can get on the More Everything plans with 1 GB for $160 or 500 MB for $150 for 3 smartphones.

0 Likes

redsandvb

There are two basic phones and one smartphone on the plan & acct, smartphone has a 2gb package.  Just looking for options to upgrade one basic to smart and not increase the bill.  More Everything with a small data package looks like an option.  I was looking at single line plans in order to squeeze a bit more data out.  But really, only one of the smartphones would be using data...

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We always have options for our customers redsandvb. You can switch tot the share everything plan and have the two smarphones for $40.00 per line and basic phone to $30.00 with 2gb for $50.00. All lines will have unlimited minutes and text and you can still have the 2gb for the one smartphone to  use. You can also perform a pricing plan analysis online via my-verizon to check which plan would work for you http://bit.ly/xB4iTc .

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Not applicable

redsandvb wrote:

There are two basic phones and one smartphone on the plan & acct, smartphone has a 2gb package.  Just looking for options to upgrade one basic to smart and not increase the bill.  More Everything with a small data package looks like an option.  I was looking at single line plans in order to squeeze a bit more data out.  But really, only one of the smartphones would be using data...

Well your current plan should be $140 plus taxes/fees. Switching one to a smartphone would be $170.

On More Everything 1 basic and 2 smartphones with 4 GB data would be $180 plus taxes/fees. You could get 3 GB for $170 or 2 GB for $160.

0 Likes