Highlighted

Can I prevent others on my account from paying the bill?

As the account owner, is there a way to prevent account members from paying any portion of the bill? It's my understanding they have the ability to make a "one time payment" and was just hoping some clarification on what actual details the members can see as far as the cost per month etc..

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Bill pay authorization

Expert

Do any of them have account manager status? Only account owners and account managers can pay the bill online. How to Pay Bill FAQs | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

Do any of them have account manager status? Only account owners and account managers can pay the bill online. How to Pay Bill FAQs | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

NDAVIDF93, we want managing your account to be simple. Account members may make a one time payment on your account. For their convenience, they can make a one time payment online at My Verizon http://vz.to/1Oqktn9

LasinaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes