Can I make early payments with different credit cards if enrolled in auto pay?

WILSON68944

Hello,

I am thinking about enrolling in auto pay plus paperless billing for $5 off my monthly bill. I just have a few questions about that. First, will my $5 monthly discount start automatically upon auto pay and paperless billing activation?

Also, I sometimes like to pay my bill early and with different credit cards. If I'm enrolled in auto pay, will I still have the option of paying early and with different accounts than what is registered to auto pay? Sometimes I make several payments spread over several credit cards depending on if I'm getting certain deals using those cards. Is this still possible and will I still receive my $5 discount if I do that?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Can I make early payments with different credit cards if enrolled in auto pay?

lewisr13
Leader

Yes you can make early payments and auto pay will pay the balance, if there is one.

0 Likes

Re: Can I make early payments with different credit cards if enrolled in auto pay?

rcschnoor
Sr. Leader

Yes, you can make early payments.

However, autopay is set to pay a specific amount on a specific date. I am not sure whether this specific amount will change if the amount you owe changes. After the first month you make an early payment, keep an eye on your autopayment to see if it changes accordingly.

0 Likes
Highlighted

lewisr13
Leader

Yes you can make early payments and auto pay will pay the balance, if there is one.

0 Likes