Can I make a payment arrangement with Verizon?

dqshyme

My bill is overdue by 2 months. It's close to $900. What happened is Verizon double refunded me an ETF and then couple months later reversed one of the charges. Now because they reversed the charge I have to pay the $350 cause they accidentally refunded me twice for a ETF. Before this issue my account was past due by $325.00 I had an payment arrangement for this amount but not $350.00 for this error. Will verizon allow me to extend a payment plan and keep my service active for atlas 2 more months. I only get paid monthly.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Can I make a payment arrangement with Verizon?

Verizon Employee

In order to make payment arrangements contact the Financial Service Department at 866-266-1445 to discuss your options.

yarelim_vzw

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: payment arrangements?

Loquat

You can certainly try but $900 in arrears is a lot of $$$.  Why didn't you correct VZW when you noticed that they had given you more than you should received.  I'm sure you knew that it would come back to bite you...and it sounds as if it has...and is probably going to be the demise of your service.  You can call and try to work something out but don't be too shocked if you don't get any help.  Your situation is like hoping for sunshine with nothing but clouds in sight...  Best of luck to you!

0 Likes
Highlighted

MikeyWade
Novice

Arrangements can be made.  This seems like something that will need to be handled with a financial service rep.  Give them a call 866-451-1237, and if they can't help you there is a seperate department called Financial Service Retention and they make more extended arrangements.

Highlighted

dqshyme

Where do I find that number?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Ann154
Expert

Financial Services is 866.266.1445

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Can I make a payment arrangement with Verizon?

Verizon Employee

In order to make payment arrangements contact the Financial Service Department at 866-266-1445 to discuss your options.

yarelim_vzw

View solution in original post

0 Likes