I would like to go back to old plan

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Can I go back to old plan?

Weth
Sr. Leader

That you can do as long as your plan name didn't change. Since you had 6 GB, that means you are still on the More Everything plan. At the end of your billing cycle, you can call and switch your data back to 6 GB. Don't do it in the middle of a month as your data may be pro-rated and you can get overages in that situation.

0 Likes

Weth
Sr. Leader

You cannot go back to a plan that is no longer offered. What plan are you on, and what plan do you want? If it is just changing data amounts, that is not a problem. But if you want to go from a totally different plan that is no longer sold, you cannot go back.

0 Likes
Highlighted

ANGJOY45

I ran out of data the other day and had to go up to next package. I would like to stay at 6 MB not 8

0 Likes

Weth
Sr. Leader

That you can do as long as your plan name didn't change. Since you had 6 GB, that means you are still on the More Everything plan. At the end of your billing cycle, you can call and switch your data back to 6 GB. Don't do it in the middle of a month as your data may be pro-rated and you can get overages in that situation.

0 Likes

Re: Can I go back to my old plan?

Yohanspinsky

I got a new flip phones sent from Verizon, can I go back to my old unlimited plan, I had the unlimited data for my phone, unlimited for tablet, but just basic for new flip phone

0 Likes

boringusername

@Yohanspinsky wrote:

I got a new flip phones sent from Verizon, can I go back to my old unlimited plan, I had the unlimited data for my phone, unlimited for tablet, but just basic for new flip phone

You're not very specific about which plan you had

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Good morning, boringusername. Do you by chance have access gto your Verizon account?AnthonyM_VZW

0 Likes