Highlighted

Can I get printed statements from past years?

Tbenoit1223

Can Verizon email or let me know how I can get a print out of statements paid for year 2015 for tax purposes

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Statements

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

You can access the past 18 months' worth of statements via your on-line My Verizon account.  Once logged in, hover over My Billing & Usage at the top of the screen, then click View Bill.  Use the drop-down to select the appropriate bill, then click View or Save Printable Bill.

You can view your payment history for the past 18 months by again hovering over My Billing & Usage at the top of the screen, then click Payment History

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Re: Statements

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

You can access the past 18 months' worth of statements via your on-line My Verizon account.  Once logged in, hover over My Billing & Usage at the top of the screen, then click View Bill.  Use the drop-down to select the appropriate bill, then click View or Save Printable Bill.

You can view your payment history for the past 18 months by again hovering over My Billing & Usage at the top of the screen, then click Payment History

View solution in original post

0 Likes

detailed billing statements

de15

I know I can go back 18 months for detailed information, but I need statements from 3 years ago.  Can I get this information from verizon?

0 Likes

Re: detailed billing statements

Community Manager
Community Manager

We apologize for any inconvenience, we do not have the capability to print archived statements that exceeds 12 months.

BrittanyC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question, please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes