Highlighted

Can I get my bill to show itemized text messages?

Ragsdale12

I need a breakdown of texts made/received since February of 2016. Not the content of the message, just the number texted, time and date. The reason is, I am going through a divorce and my attorney has given me his bill for $40,000 !! Most of our discussions were via text so I need to check his records against my records. Urgently. Thank you !

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: I need my bill to show the text messages itemized. Not the content, just the time/date sent or received and from/to which number.

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

If you're logged into My Verizon as Account Owner/Manager, you have access to the past 90 days' worth of text logs.  If using the desktop version of My Verizon, hover over My Billing at the top, then click View Bill.  Use the drop-down to select the appropriate bill, then click the Calls&Messages tab, then click the blue Messaging.

0 Likes

Re: I need my bill to show the text messages itemized. Not the content, just the time/date sent or received and from/to which number.

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

If you're logged into My Verizon as Account Owner/Manager, you have access to the past 90 days' worth of text logs.  If using the desktop version of My Verizon, hover over My Billing at the top, then click View Bill.  Use the drop-down to select the appropriate bill, then click the Calls&Messages tab, then click the blue Messaging.

0 Likes

Customer Service Rep

Ragsdale12, we want to get you the information you need. You can log into your My Verizon account and under My Usage, you can view text logs, call logs and data logs.

MahrizaM_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes