Highlighted

Can I get a military discount without an address for my base?

I would like to apply for a military discount, but the online application form won't progress without an address for Ft Lewis, WA. My DD214 only lists Ft Lewis with no address. I've been to Ft Lewis' FB page and it lists no address. How do I get past this page to enter my DD214?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Military discount

Customer Support

We always want our customers serving in the military to receive the discount they deserve from us. We thank you for your service.

There is no option to bypass that requirement online. The next best step would be to visit one of our corporate store locations with a Veterans ID Card(VIC) or a Pay stub within the past 60 days.

You would also need to provide your military issued email address. Here is a link to help you locate the closest store to you http://vz.to/2lVFbJd

StevenG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Leader

go into a corporate verizon store.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

We always want our customers serving in the military to receive the discount they deserve from us. We thank you for your service.

There is no option to bypass that requirement online. The next best step would be to visit one of our corporate store locations with a Veterans ID Card(VIC) or a Pay stub within the past 60 days.

You would also need to provide your military issued email address. Here is a link to help you locate the closest store to you http://vz.to/2lVFbJd

StevenG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes