Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Can I exchange a device from Radioshack for the same one at Verizon?

AlexRod3

Hello!

I recently joined Verizon Wireless 2 days ago and I purchased an iPhone 5s from Radio Shack and it's a 16 GB model. Now the issue is when I came home and I synced my iPhone, I noticed that not everything I desired to sync could fit in a 16 GB model. So I tried to exchange it for a 32 GB model at Radio Shack but they told me that they were out of stock and 16 GB was the only one they had available. They told me I could either go to Verizon or Apple to exchange it but I would like to know if I can do that? Will Verizon be willing to exchange it for a 32 GB model or what can I do? I don't want to keep a 16 GB model and I take fault in not determining how much space I would need beforehand. Please Help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Exchange iPhone 16 GB from Radio Shack to 32 GB at Verizon Store?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

AlexRod3 We can answer that question. You can call the local Verizon Store in your area to make sure the 32 GB model is avialable http://bit.ly/3SdsA . You would need to return the current phone to radio shack in which there will be a $35 restocking fee then you can go to a VZW store and purchase your device. Have you considered utilizing the icloud or other storage options?

sheritah_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes

ttipgem

Probably not.

In any event, you  would be responsible for the $35 restocking fee.

Have you tried a different Radio Shack store?

0 Likes

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

AlexRod3 We can answer that question. You can call the local Verizon Store in your area to make sure the 32 GB model is avialable http://bit.ly/3SdsA . You would need to return the current phone to radio shack in which there will be a $35 restocking fee then you can go to a VZW store and purchase your device. Have you considered utilizing the icloud or other storage options?

sheritah_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes