Highlighted

Can I download photos to my PC without removing them from the cloud?

can you download from the verizon cloud to a pc disc drive or memory stik and still have those items in the cloud?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: can you download from the verizon cloud to a pc disc drive or memory stik and still have those items in the cloud?

Sr. Leader

Yes.  Downloading copies the files to your computer/drive.  They stay in your cloud account until you explicitly delete them.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: can you download from the verizon cloud to a pc disc drive or memory stik and still have those items in the cloud?

Sr. Leader

Yes.  Downloading copies the files to your computer/drive.  They stay in your cloud account until you explicitly delete them.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

thanks, how though? I only see an option to download to a phone #

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Once you log on to your account on verizonwireless.com on your computer, go to your cloud storage, and it should look similar to the screenshot below.  Select photos, then hit the downward pointing arrow to download the photos as a zip file to your computer. (it will go into your downloads folder, or wherever you have designated your downloaded files to go.)

Verizon Cloud.png

0 Likes