Highlighted

Can I change my plan in this way without breaking contract?

I currently am on a shared account of unlimited texts and talk and 6 of data. The price is 156 which seems high but that is not my question. Can I keep or update the plan but remove the person I am sharing the account with and add a new one without breaking my contract? And is there a new/better plan with these or similar terms? Also would a phone upgrade possibly come with this as well?

Please help. I have one of the oldest iPhones there is and I am 8 months pregnant thus need to save all the money I can and update to a phone with better pics etc.!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Can I change my plan in this way without breaking contract?

Sr. Leader

Assumption of liability and no upgrades are involved. Everyone finishes their agreements.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Can I change my plan in this way without breaking contract?

Leader

If you only have 2 lines on the contract and are on the More Everything plan, if someone assumes liability for the other line you'll have to move to a single plan which is much more expensive for what you get; 1Gb and 1 phone for around $110 a month. You mentioned adding a line? If someone else wants to be added, that would get you more bang for your buck. You could also cut back on data, I believe 4GB is $50 or $60 right now. Also, if you have the oldest iPhone does that mean you're out of contract? If you are month to month you could qualify for a $25 line access fee discount which would bring your bill down.

0 Likes
Covid19