Highlighted

Can I cancel my membership to Redux?

MarkusFalcon

Yesterday, I signed up for Redux membership. Can I get out that membership??

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Can I cancel my membership to Redux?

Ann154
Expert

Is this a Verizon Fios option? If so, you are asking your question in the incorrect forum. The Fios forum is forums.verizon.com.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

MarkusFalcon, I know the importance of getting rid of unwanted subscriptions. Let’s dive in to see how this can be removed. Was this option for "Redux Membership" provided through Verizon Wireless?

TakendraW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

mssad

This also happened to us when we upgraded one of the phones on our Verizon Wireless plan. The local store in Northampton MA looks like an official Verizon store, and it was not until we received and reviewed the receipts we were sent by email that we saw that the "Agent" was Wireless Zone and we had these additional charges for the so-called Ready?Go! Pachage ($9.99) and a REDUX Membership ($29.99). Neither of these added charges were discussed with us, and we did not authorize these charges. These are so-called "Agents" acting in the name of and on behalf of Verizon Wireless, and Verizon Wireless needs to own this deceptive behavior.

0 Likes

mssad

It's pretty disingenuous for vzw customer service to feign ignorance of these charges being added by its third party "Agent", Wireless Zone. There have been numerous complaints under related Message headings about these charges being added without notice to customers or authorization by customers. Verizon Wireless should take responsibility for the illicit and deceptive practices of its Agents.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

mssad, we can understand how alarming it can be to receive unexpected charges when you upgrade your device. When you visit a Verizon Corporate store location to upgrade your device, we only charge a one-time Upgrade Fee of $40. At an Indirect store location, such as Wireless Zone, these retailers may charge additional fees at the expense of the retailer, which is not associated to Verizon Wireless. We recommend that you contact the store location to receive an explanation pertaining to these charges and to review your options to have the charges removed.

To best identify your nearby Verizon Corporate location please follow this link https://vz.to/2m0xCTh and input your zip code and reference the store locations that reference “Direct” store locations.  

SylviaT_VZW

0 Likes