Highlighted

Can I bill accessories to my account?

Can I bill accessories to my account and be paid for by my deposit refund.?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Billing accessories to my account

Customer Support

Being able to bill equipment and accessories to your account is a great feature Jharp515. It's a great way to be able to defer payments for an extra month. As long as you can bill equipment to your account, you will be able to bill the accessories to the account too. Your security deposit refund is typically refunded after 12 months of on time payments. If you have a balance due on your account when the refund is issued, it will apply towards your account first and then if there is anything remaining, it will be mailed back to you via check.

NicoleB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Re: Billing accessories to my account

Customer Support

Being able to bill equipment and accessories to your account is a great feature Jharp515. It's a great way to be able to defer payments for an extra month. As long as you can bill equipment to your account, you will be able to bill the accessories to the account too. Your security deposit refund is typically refunded after 12 months of on time payments. If you have a balance due on your account when the refund is issued, it will apply towards your account first and then if there is anything remaining, it will be mailed back to you via check.

NicoleB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post