Can I add more data for one month then return to my original plan?

Bernsy12

I need more data for this month. I have the option of paying 15$ for 1 gb or 20 to add 5 gb on my Plan. If I add the 5 gb for 20, will I be charged if I lower my data back to the original amount next month.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: need more data for one month

rcschnoor
Sr. Leader

You can change your allowance at any time. You will only be charged for the allowance you choose. If you increase your allowance by 5 GB to 20 GB total this month, you will be charged for 20 GB this month. If you lower it back down to 15 GB for next month, you will only be charged for 15 GB next month.Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Likes

rcschnoor
Sr. Leader

You can change your allowance at any time. You will only be charged for the allowance you choose. If you increase your allowance by 5 GB to 20 GB total this month, you will be charged for 20 GB this month. If you lower it back down to 15 GB for next month, you will only be charged for 15 GB next month.Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager
Bernsy12 as a customer of Verizon Wireless you can change your plan at any time. rcschnoor has it exactly right. The only thing I want to add here is to keep in mind about your current plan. If you are on a promotional price plan that is no longer available, when you change from that plan it may not be available to change back to. So before making changes, its always best to check the current price plans that are available first.
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

jumpsteinrr

add more 5gigs for $20 data for one month

0 Likes