Re: Can I add lines to a 'grandfathered' 3GB Plan?

Ann154
Expert

That wasn't always the policy. It is poor customer service to change the terms and conditions of old plans. It is one thing for new accounts to only allow the current plans, but the current customers with existing accounts have always expected they are not required to change their plan unless they agreed specifically to the change. Adding a new line to an existing account doesn't fundamentally change the plan.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Highlighted

Verizon Employee

This post has definitely left us pondering and I wanted to make sure we had the absolute correct answer. I was able to reach out to other peers for assistance and at this time, I have confirmed that you can in fact add new lines to the Grandfathered 3GB Plan.  However, the Smart-line Access Fee will be $40 with a $15 discount when purchasing a smartphone on a Device Payment Plan.

Happy Monday!

yarelim_vzw

View solution in original post

lukevinyl

This is what I suspected. Thank you for the correction/clarification Smiley Happy

Ann154
Expert

Thank you for finally providing real clarification and confirming the customers who replied had the correct information.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.