Highlighted

Can I add data for just this current monthly cycle?

migyoung

I want to add more data for just one month - can I do that and still keep my old plan?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Can I add data for just this current monthly cycle?

Community Manager
Community Manager

It’s important to us you have enough data available to use, migyoung. I’m happy to help you today.

You can increase your data plan for one bill cycle and return to your old plan. I was also able to send you a private message to assist you with the plan change. We look forward to working with you.

SteveR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Re: Can I add data for just this current monthly cycle?

Community Manager
Community Manager

It’s important to us you have enough data available to use, migyoung. I’m happy to help you today.

You can increase your data plan for one bill cycle and return to your old plan. I was also able to send you a private message to assist you with the plan change. We look forward to working with you.

SteveR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes