Highlighted

Can I add an international plan without losing unlimited data?

Can I add the international $5 plan without losing my unlimited Data package? If so, how does this effect my 1400 minutes per month? Will I only be pulling from my 1400 during peak times and not nights and weekends or will I be pulling the entire call no matter what time it is? Sorry I am confused. Thanks all in advance~!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: International

Customer Support
Hello blue_jaz!

So glad you posted and happy to help you sort out any confusions with global features. For clarification, when you add a global data feature for international travel, it will not effect or change your unlimited data usage, or, 1400 minutes, when you are back in the U.S. The global data feature is only for when you are outside of the U.S. You will get the amount of minutes and MB's package that you choose for international travel.  Hope that helps and keep us posted!

LauraD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: International

Customer Support
Hello blue_jaz!

So glad you posted and happy to help you sort out any confusions with global features. For clarification, when you add a global data feature for international travel, it will not effect or change your unlimited data usage, or, 1400 minutes, when you are back in the U.S. The global data feature is only for when you are outside of the U.S. You will get the amount of minutes and MB's package that you choose for international travel.  Hope that helps and keep us posted!

LauraD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes