Can I access a listing the overage charges?

JOHMCD87

Is there a listing of the overage charges?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Overage Charges

Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy to clarify this for you JOHMCD87. The details on the overage rate can be found in your My Verizon account online. Please go to My Billing, Documents and Receipts. You will click on the "Price Plan" document from the month when the plan was selected. Here it will lay out the plan and overage fee.

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

SuzyQ
Sr. Leader

It varies with your plan; the newer plan is $15/GB or portion of a GB. (1.2 GB over would be $30).  What plan are you on?

0 Likes
Highlighted

JOHMCD87

My plan is the 1GB "Every Thing", I believe.

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Understanding your plan charges is key JOHMCD87. As SuzyQ mentioned, overage is $15.00 per 1GB you go over with your More Everything plan. It will also round to the next 1GB like the example as well. To help avoid overages, our New Verizon Plan offers carry over data and Safety Mode. Click here to learn more: http://spr.ly/658883Wda.

NicoleB_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

JOHMCD87

So I now know what my overage cost will be. Is there a posting of that in the writing of my contract? Is there a description of charges somewhere? I still don't have an answer for that.

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy to clarify this for you JOHMCD87. The details on the overage rate can be found in your My Verizon account online. Please go to My Billing, Documents and Receipts. You will click on the "Price Plan" document from the month when the plan was selected. Here it will lay out the plan and overage fee.

NicoleB_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

JOHMCD87

Ok, Thank you!!

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes