Can I See The Data Usage For All Phones On My Plan?

jwhutt

How can I see on my phone monthly data usage for all 5 phones on my plan?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Data Usage

SuzyQ
Sr. Leader

As Ann154 said, it sounds like a different phone number on the account is set as the account owner ph #.  I am the account owner on my family plan, and on the MyVerizon app on my phone, I CAN see all the lines' usage.

Are you logging in to MyVerizon on the computer with a username or a phone number?  When you log in on the computer, check the account go to My Profile, then My Profile and Settings.  That will show you the ph# associated with the Account Owner.  If that is not your number, and your number is not an Account Manager, then go back to My Profile, and Assign Account Managers.  Add your number as an Account Manager, and then you should be able to see all the lines in My Verizon.

EDIT:  The account owner phone number will likely receive a text to confirm the change, so hopefully you have access to that phone to get the text with a confirmation PIN.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Ann154
Expert

Do you not see it when you sign into your MyVerizon account online as the account owner?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

jwhutt

Can see data usage only for my phone - not the other 4. Can see all 5 only

if I log onto Verizon from my computer, not from My Verizon app on phone.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Ann154
Expert

Is your phone number set as being associated with the account owner? It sounds like it is set to be an account member for some reason.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

SuzyQ
Sr. Leader

As Ann154 said, it sounds like a different phone number on the account is set as the account owner ph #.  I am the account owner on my family plan, and on the MyVerizon app on my phone, I CAN see all the lines' usage.

Are you logging in to MyVerizon on the computer with a username or a phone number?  When you log in on the computer, check the account go to My Profile, then My Profile and Settings.  That will show you the ph# associated with the Account Owner.  If that is not your number, and your number is not an Account Manager, then go back to My Profile, and Assign Account Managers.  Add your number as an Account Manager, and then you should be able to see all the lines in My Verizon.

EDIT:  The account owner phone number will likely receive a text to confirm the change, so hopefully you have access to that phone to get the text with a confirmation PIN.

View solution in original post

0 Likes