Can I See The Content Of Texts From People On My Account?

I know there is a way to actually see the content of tx messages on my account, can some one tell me how?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: how can I view tx messages on my account

Community Manager
Community Manager

Keeping track of your text messages is always important, JAMBAT93. Regrettably there is no way to see the content of text messages online. If you are looking for a deleted text message conversation from your mobile number you can recover any messages backed up using Messages+.

To do this you would follow this path Messages+ > Conversations Window > Upper Left Menu > Restore Messages.

Alternatively you can use Verizon Messages online through My Verizon. Follow this link(Go to Web App): https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/apps/verizon-messages/

JosephE_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: how can I view tx messages on my account

Community Manager
Community Manager

Keeping track of your text messages is always important, JAMBAT93. Regrettably there is no way to see the content of text messages online. If you are looking for a deleted text message conversation from your mobile number you can recover any messages backed up using Messages+.

To do this you would follow this path Messages+ > Conversations Window > Upper Left Menu > Restore Messages.

Alternatively you can use Verizon Messages online through My Verizon. Follow this link(Go to Web App): https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/apps/verizon-messages/

JosephE_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Covid19