Highlighted

Can I Remove A Device Online?

tfranks1008

How do I cancel or remove a device from my plan?  All I have been able to do is "suspend" but I cannot find a "remove" or "cancel" option.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Remove Device Online

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

You can't remove a line of service on-line, you either need to visit a local Corporate VzW store or contact Customer Service (*611 from your cell phone or 800-922-0204).

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

You can't remove a line of service on-line, you either need to visit a local Corporate VzW store or contact Customer Service (*611 from your cell phone or 800-922-0204).

Community Manager
Community Manager

tfranks1008, we're sad to hear that you want to disconnect a line on your account. You may temporarily suspend your line online at My Verizon. However, for security purposes, we will need to speak with you over the phone to complete a request to disconnect that line. Please contact our customer service department at 800-922-0204 to process that request. I've also provided you with an additional option for that line below:

We want to provide you with the best options available for that line. Do you know of anyone that would be willing to assume responsibility of that line by transferring it into their name? For more information regarding how to transfer service, click http://vz.to/2bswgXc

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

hammer185

It's illegal for regulated companies to allow adding devices online but not allowing removing them also.  It's a simple principle of law.  Contact a good attorney that still uses a good flip phone or land line and start a class action lawsuit

0 Likes