Highlighted

Can I Make A New Payment Arrangement?

Ang7186

I would please like to ask for a payment extension....will pay in full on Jan 12

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Can I Make A New Payment Arrangement?

Verizon Employee

As I consumer, I understand how important it is to make payments on time. But we understand there are circumstances in which more time is needed to make your payment.

Feel free to set up payment arragnements in our Express Service Portals:

• My Verizon Online
  • My Verizon App.
  • Sign In to pay your bill.
  • Automated phone system

If you don't have access to any of these Express Service options, you can contact Financial Services at 866-266-1445.  However you may find using the Express Service portals is fast and easy to do.

How to Pay Bill FAQs | Verizon Wireless

yarelim_vzw

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Re: Payment arrangement

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

You may want to contact Financial Services at 866-266-1445 regarding your options.  VzW reps don't respond to every post and when they do respond, it can sometimes be a day or two.

0 Likes

MikeyWade
Novice

You can also schedule a future dated check payment for up to 14 days from today.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy Wednesday Ang7186. We wanted to reach out to you to verify that you have made payment arrangements by phone with our financial service dept. The communiity members were nice enough to provide you with the details on how to do so. As always, we appreciate you tikibar1 and MikeyWade. If you have not call the number yet then we encourage you to do so to ensure that your request is considered. Let us know if you have nay additional concerns.

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

ROGFOW15

I would like to set up a payment arrangements for January 1 2017

0 Likes

Verizon Employee

As I consumer, I understand how important it is to make payments on time. But we understand there are circumstances in which more time is needed to make your payment.

Feel free to set up payment arragnements in our Express Service Portals:

• My Verizon Online
  • My Verizon App.
  • Sign In to pay your bill.
  • Automated phone system

If you don't have access to any of these Express Service options, you can contact Financial Services at 866-266-1445.  However you may find using the Express Service portals is fast and easy to do.

How to Pay Bill FAQs | Verizon Wireless

yarelim_vzw

View solution in original post

0 Likes

debramj39

I would like to change my payment arrangement date to March 23,2019.

0 Likes

lynnangel

Can I make the balance payment on April 3 2019?

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Setting up your payment arrangements for the correct date is mandatory Debramj39.  Being able to change them when you need is crucial.  Let’s go over this together and get your date changed.  This can be done by our Financial Services team at 866-266-1445.  You can also set up future dated payments online as well.  Here is more information:

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/set-up-payment-arrangements/

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/promise-to-pay-faqs/

Does this help?

SeanC_VZW

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

You can set up an extenstion with our financial services department, Lynnangel. You can reach them at 866-266-1445. JesseM_VZW

0 Likes