Can I Get Paper Billing?

SLIP_TEK

Can I receive a paper billing or do I have to change carriers? I have not received electronic billings for 2 months .

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: paper billing

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

If you're signed up for paper-free billing but want to change back to paper billing, log into the desktop version of My Verizon as Account Owner/Manager.  Hover over My Profile at the top, then click My Profile & Settings.  Scroll down to the Wireless Billing Information section, then click the blue Change Paper-Free Billing to the far right of Paper-Free Billing.  Click the blue Switch Back to Paper Billing.

Customer Service Rep

Slip_tek, have no fear help is here. It would sadden us to see you go to another carrier of your paper bill concerns. Let’s dive in to find out what’s going on. We will be reaching out to you soon. Please check your inbox for my private message.

-TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

lindab0ss

I want paper billing. please help.

0 Likes
Highlighted

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

If you're signed up for paper-free billing but want to change back to paper billing, log into the desktop version of My Verizon as Account Owner/Manager.  Hover over My Profile at the top, then click My Profile & Settings.  Scroll down to the Wireless Billing Information section, then click the blue Change Paper-Free Billing to the far right of Paper-Free Billing.  Click the blue Switch Back to Paper Billing.

phollin

The only option I see is Profile settings, there is no "Wireless Billing Information option.   Please make this clear and send my paper statements!

Customer Service Rep

We apologize for the inconvenience regarding the clarity of the steps for changing your paperless billing option. Under your My Verizon profile on your browser, and highlight the options under My Bill. You will see a pop-down window, with one of the options being "Paper-less billing". On the next page you will have the option for the Turn off button.

VianeyP_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

boringusername

if you want a paper bill just print off the PDF. It's the same thing. You lose any paperless discount you were receiving. Could increase you plan depending on what plan you have Also whoa re you tellign to send you  paper bill? This cusotmer to cusotmer forum and no one has accesss to your accoun info

0 Likes