Highlighted

Calls won't complete, calls dropped, worsening signal issues

When, oh WHEN is this going to be addressed?  I live in zip code 44024.  I work in zip code 44026, five miles away.  Almost every single day, I try at least FIVE TIMES to call my spouse on his cell phone at home, and it rings five times... then I get the "Verizon Lady" telling me that the party i'm calling isn't available.  I have to text him to call me!  When he calls me, the calls take one minute or more to begin ringing! Lately the signal in 44026 has been worsening as well, dropping to next to nothing; this happens to all my coworkers, and we're all on different phones.  The common denominator is Verizon.

I do NOT want to call *611 because that's nothing more than a joke.  The only advice they give is "hard reset your phone."  They do their level best to make sure you don't get past them to talk to someone who MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP, no matter how strongly you ask to speak to a supervisor.

I just tried to Google "Verizon service ticket", it tells me to log in and I do. Where does it take me? TO THE SAME OLD VERIZON MAIN SCREEN AS IF I'M SHOPPING FOR A PHONE.

Way to seal yourselves off from the public you so blatantly gouge, Verizon.  Someone needs to open a service ticket and take a look at the problem already. Maybe start with the CEOs.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Calls won't complete, calls dropped, worsening signal issues

Customer Support

FrustratedNEOhio,

I regret to learn about this unpleasant experience you had with your service. I know it’s important to always be able to and have the piece of mind you can reach your spouse by phone. I rely on this as well. Let’s make sure we get to the bottom of this and resolve these service concerns. I reviewed the details of the zip codes you provided and found no issues. What make and model devices do you and your husband have? Any recent device updates?

JuanD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Calls won't complete, calls dropped, worsening signal issues

We both have HTC One m8s. We both upgraded to Marshmallow. But this issue has been going on for years, no matter what phones.

0 Likes