Call log

Don’t like the new update way of looking at detailed call log..😡 not very helpful please go back to old way you can see incoming and outgoing number. Now you don’t know a well the text message go back the old way, but just have all text messages and not just some of them in detailed text... please go back the other way please please 

Re: Call log

Customer Support

We apologize that the changes we have made to the site have made things more difficult for you. We are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience, and we will be forwarding this feedback to our Web team. We thank you for taking the time to provide us with your suggestions. 

PedroM_VZW

0 Likes

The only way to fix the call log is to add all of the nicknames back. Most people can probably live with the format change, but the lack of nicknames is a deal breaker for me. I'll be searching for another carrier if it is not fixed. The fact that Verizon made that kind of a change with no notice is an example of bad customer service.

Customer Support

Are you referring to the pre-installed calling application on your phone?
KerryC_VZW

0 Likes

How about we get a straight answer as to WHY the call and text logs were changed? The OLD usage page was more user friendly and much more informative. The "new" dumbed down, cheap and useless format is garbage.  You've had MORE then enough long time customer complaints to just GO BACK to the old usage log format.....

Website "updates" should actually BE UPDATES....not downgrades....

If you're looking to improve things, revert back to the old format.  Paying thousands of dollars of year to not be able to understand whats going on in my account is unacceptable.  

On the call log, I want to be able to see what time a call was made!

Customer Support

Your opinion is valued and we will definitely forward it to the appropriate team. DoloresK_VZW

0 Likes