Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.
Call log not updating
bolla67

When I check the call log for all the lines on my account online, I don't see the current day's calls. Right now it's two days behind. In the past, the call log would update after a couple of hours. Thanks

Re: Call log not updating
85mb

Same issue 😞

kcpeach

I have had this issue several times. Per Verizon they are not in control as to when it will update, is depends on when there area tower updates and it can take up to 72 hours. However it has taken longer than that. 

jguzzardo2242

Same issue with both call log and message log for all lines.  Neither have updated in 5 days now.

mgol

Did you guys just change to one of the new unlimited plans?  When I switched, I lost access to my call logs.  It took several chats with customer service to get it back up and running.  

0 Likes
mgol

Sorry I misunderstood. I checked my call logs and they havent been updated since 9/6.  I did an online chat and received this answer:

Dylan: Yes, we are aware of this issue that the call logs are not being updated on the account. Our team is already working on this issue and it will get fixed within 24 to 48 hours.As soon as it will get fixed you will be able to see the call logs on the account.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

bolla67,

Being able to keep track of call records is always a must. There can be a number of factors that may not have them update as quickly. It will all depend on the type of call that was placed. If it was Wi-Fi calling, you won't see it as it never connects to our network. If the person is outside of the VZW footprint, it can take a few days to update as well. Do you know if any of these are the case with the calls in question?

ErinW_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are sorry to read that your call log is not updating properly and we would like to help. When did this start? Have you made any changes to your account? 

RogerZ_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for those details. Please clarify, are you still having the same issues? AlbertP_VZW

0 Likes
crowded

My call history is not available on Myverizon bill usage search or call details. I cannot see calls made after Sept 25. No Oct. calls are visible. No text data is visible.