Highlighted

Call detail missing

Last months bill had only 3 days of voice call detail on one line and none on the other. This month there is no detail whatsoever. What happened and can I get access to this info?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Call detail missing

Community Manager
Community Manager

We know the call details can be handy to have. We're going to do everything possible to get these details to show up. Have you had any trouble with past bills? Do you recall any changes to the way you make calls (use 3rd party apps, Advanced Calling)? 

StevenM_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

We have not made any changes to the way we make calls.  I don't think 3rd party apps or Advanced Calling is even available to us.  Both lines are basic phones (Convoy4).  During my chat with Devin we were concentrating on my line because that is the one I have a need to see the call detail.  This line shows nothing for the 3/16 - 4/15 period.  My wife's line shows the call detail for four days only (3/16 - 3/19). On the recent bill (4/16 - 5/15) neither line shows any call detail whatsoever.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We can certainly see how that'd be concerning with the phones you're using, Martin. We'd love to be able to look into this more with you on the account with our Customer Service.

ZakC_VZW

0 Likes