Highlighted

Re: Call and message log not available on mobile site

Cannot see message or voice detail for present, for ex: last night, this morning. Last months bill is not the problem.

Highlighted

I have called Verizon Support 3 times regarding this issue and am not getting a straight or consistent answer--responses vary from feigned ignorance of the problem to reassurances that it's a "glitch" in website design that is being addressed/fixed and will be ready sometime between 24 hours and "indefinite." Runaround, indeed! Going on 3 days now...and no straight answers.

Highlighted

Customer Support

Let's make sure you can easily manage the account! You can log in via https://nbillpay.verizonwireless.com/myv/myusage/ directly and click Messages or Minutes on the left hand side then choose the line needed to view from the list of totals. You will then have a list of current network records.

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi, my verizon online account stopped updating and hasnt showed any new usage since the 5th and i havent been able to view call history or anything. My messages seem to be working i believe but my call history, minute usage stopped and hasnt changed since the 5th

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Jcm5002, we always want you to have the ability to view your usage on your account. I know that getting to the bottom of this for you is key so let’s dive in together. I know it has been a few days since you posted this statement, just wondering if you were still having troubles? Does it show up for you now?

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

I just replaced my phone and needed to verify a number in the current billing cycle. I can not see it on the web or the mobile app. Since this number is important I'd really need to see the current call log.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Verizon Employee

Good afternoon beverlybwright,

We certainly understand the importance of being able to view this information at your convenience and we'd love to help. The Verizon Wireless app does not include the functionality to be able to view call logs of calls placed during the current months billing cycle.   To view call logs, customers may either view them online using a computer or the call logs may be viewed by visiting vzw.com on a mobile browser.  (if prompted to download or use the mobile app, click ‘no’ or ‘continue to mobile site’).   Once in the mobile site, the call logs can be easily viewed by an Account Owner or Account Manager once signed in. Let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

EfrainM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

I can't get anyone from social media to reply.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

I keep getting calls from numbers I've blocked. What can be done? What's the message they get?

0 Likes