Highlighted

Call Filtering/Blocking Don't Work; Hubbie Fell During My Long Chat Wait

I've been paying for this for several months and spam keeps getting through.  I've had multiple chats since.  The app is not compatible with my device, so I ask chat today why can't I do this online?  I'm sure I'm not the only one who has this dilemma.  No, you can only add 5 numbers/texts.  But I need the 20 I pay for monthly.  Of course tech support can't help either.  Nobody knows what they're doing over there, I am TIRED of the constant run around.

I was on this chat for hours including wait time in-between different persons.  While I was waiting on a person to answer and checking in with my disabled husband, hubbie decides to walk into kitchen and falls, now I can't get him up, he's too heavy.  He's going to stay on floor until morning when he and I have more strength to lift him up.

I canceled my auto-pay tonight, I am looking for service elsewhere.  I am tired of asking for help from people who don't know what they're doing for the most part, and ignoring me.  I am also filing a customer complaint to the CEO, President, BBB, and anyone else that will listen.

I pay a lot of money for service and have been a customer 20+ years with a few years with Nextel.  I should be able to do everything ONLINE, and NOT rely on an app that's going to take up space and GB's.  I am LIVID this happened...

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Call Filtering/Blocking Don't Work; Hubbie Fell During My Long Chat Wait

Tech can't put a round peg through a square hole. If your device isn't compatible, it isn't compatible. That has nothing to do with them not knowing what they're doing. 

If you search "call filter" in the app store, there are dozens of them. Pick another one.

0 Likes
Highlighted

I should be able to do that via their website.  Paying a lot for their service, they have the ABILITY to do that, so why not give the customer what they really need to protect themself, not just a lot of fluff going towards making your website prettier because it's still hard to find info.

I've had endless chats about this issue.  Last night was the breaking point when I took a call accidentally regarding my "fraudulent Social Security activity in TX."  I have a disabled at home with many additional stress factors, I do NOT need any others.  I was told I could BLOCK 20 calls/messages, I do NOT want an app that will "hide" or "ignore" them so they can get through via VM. 

I have NOT found an app that will truly BLOCK calls, and the ones for messages don't seem reliable either.  And right, just what I need, more bloatware.  But if you do know of a reliable app, please do tell...

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We do not want to see you go. We are here to provide further assistance, I understand how important it is to stay connected to each other. Is the Call Filter app the only application you are experiencing problems with?

KerryC_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Yes...

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the clarification, meesh_10. I know this situation is far from ideal. We're on the case and I'm confident we can figure this out. We'll need more account specific details and so we have sent a Private Note so we can best help out. 

RyanM_VZW

0 Likes