COMPLAINT*****My husband and went to the verizion store to make changes on our exsiting account but nothing was ever done about ot

LISLEW84

*My husband and went to the verizion  account but nothing was ever done about it after we changed it. Been a customer since 2009

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: COMPLAINT*****My husband and went to the verizion store to make changes on our exsiting account but nothing was ever done about ot

Ann154
Expert

What were the changes you were wanting to do? What wasn't done about it? We are not mind readers here. You need to explain the situation to the community members if you want assistance.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

Re: COMPLAINT*****My husband and went to the verizion store to make changes on our exsiting account but nothing was ever done about ot

LISLEW84

Read the notes on our account I was on the phone for over 4 hours. Why do I

have to tell you people a hundred times

0 Likes
Highlighted

Tidbits
Sr. Leader

LISLEW84 wrote:

Read the notes on our account I was on the phone for over 4 hours. Why do I

have to tell you people a hundred times

This is a peer to peer forum.  Rarely do Verizon reps come to the boards and answer questions. 

0 Likes

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

This is primarily a peer-to-peer forum, not a direct link to Customer Service.  Most responses are from customers like yourself, so we only have access to our own accounts.

Depending on what changes you were wanting to make on your account, it could be that you could do the changes yourself via your My Verizon account.  As noted earlier, if you could provide some more details, we might be able to assist.

0 Likes

mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

Your hubby could have made account changes online in the My Verizon Account.   No driving, no calling.  Easy Peasy.   

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

This does not sound like us at all Lislew84. We always want to make sure that all changes are done with your account. We do appreciate your loyalty. Can you tell me more on what happened? I have sent you a private message so we can further help you. 

Amber_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes