Buyback recycle program

Nesterg

After 4 months and multiple phone calls and emails I still haven't received my gift card payment for my 4s trade in.  On the phone  I've received 4 what they call escalations and am told each time They will issue my gift card and I will get it in 4-7 days.

Additionally I've received a couple emails from the recycle team apologizing for the inconvenience  and stating they will reissue my gift card and I will receive it within 7 days.

But it never comes. Is this incompetence or a scam?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Buyback recycle program

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nesterg,

Oh my! We know how important it is to receive your gift card in a timely manner. Your issue should have been resolved on the first contact, it saddens me to hear that 4 escalations have occured. We want to help. Have you checked your "junk/spam" folder in your email account for the gift card email? My apologies, the Verizon Wireless Community Forum team does not have access to Trade-in info. Please contact our Trade-in team at 1-877-784-8473 to have you submission and gift card reviewed.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nesterg,

Oh my! We know how important it is to receive your gift card in a timely manner. Your issue should have been resolved on the first contact, it saddens me to hear that 4 escalations have occured. We want to help. Have you checked your "junk/spam" folder in your email account for the gift card email? My apologies, the Verizon Wireless Community Forum team does not have access to Trade-in info. Please contact our Trade-in team at 1-877-784-8473 to have you submission and gift card reviewed.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes

dad_of_2

Could you call verizon customer service and tell them that they offered you that amount in an email and see if they can just offered a credit to your bill? Maybe you could find a customer service rep that would made it right.

For trade in the future: Sell the phone yourself.  I really like Gazelle.com.

0 Likes