Highlighted

Blocking Restricted calls

I have family base on our account, and i want to block restricted calls. The issue is I cannot find this feature for "Parent" lines, only if i mark the line as a "Child" lione can I do this. Any help figuring this out is appreciated.

Thank you, C

Labels (1)
Highlighted

Re: Blocking Restricted calls

Community Manager
Community Manager

You've come to the right place for help Rhinopb. We definitely want you to be able to use all the benefits that FamilyBase has to offer.

Visit http://vz.to/1TlupG0 for steps on how you can block restricted numbers on your line.Keep us posted if you need further assistance.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

This odesnt resolve my question of how to block numbers on a "parent" phone. This only lets you block them on a "child" phone in family base

0 Likes
Highlighted

Leader

Tthat's because you can't.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Not sure why we must pay for the Family Base just to block numbers that are restricted/unavailable...[removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] . Support services like this should be included with our plan.

0 Likes
Covid19