Highlighted

Billings errors on my acct by Verizon

I am very disappointed by Verizon as they accidentally put my account into collections earlier this year which they resolved after my phone was not working on data for few hours. They apologized for the issue and fixed it quickly which I appreciated.

This month they accidentally put my account into a "deferment period" which they admitted was their fault by accident but after talking to 5 reps they could not fix the error, could only let it time out in a few weeks meaning my bill wouldn't be paid this month until late. One rep I talked to was very nice but couldn't find a solution for their error so transferred me again, the next rep was not so nice and transferred me again, only this time to an extension that disconnected me and I never heard back. I am very dishearten by this service after committing 2 hours on the phone to resolve an issue that was a mistake by Verizon that they refused to fix. I have been a customer for over 10 years but now am hoping to find another company without as many errors and with better customer service in the case a company error occurs.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Billings errors on my acct by Verizon

Community Manager
Community Manager

We're very sorry to hear about any trouble with your account. We certainly want to help out. Our customers that self-identified as being financially impacted by COVID19 were all provided additional payment extensions, and one part of that is the payment deferral program. We can definitely opt you out of this. We are going to send you a private note to proceed. Please reply to that when you see it. For more about the deferment program, visit us here: https://www.verizon.com/support/stay-connected-faqs EricW_VZW

0 Likes