Highlighted

Billing

wthutto

Why has my administrative services bill increased $2.20 over last month? I there some new service I am being afforded of which I am not aware? I suspect it is just bill creep.......no one will notice. It seems common business courtesy would prevail and Verizon would inform me as to what improved support functions I am recieving for the increased cost. Probably just deceptive business practice hoping hundreds of thousands won't care enough to complain. I care and am seeking an explanation. Anyone?

0 Likes

Re: Billing

glitchedpixel

@wthutto wrote:

Why has my administrative services bill increased $2.20 over last month? I there some new service I am being afforded of which I am not aware? I suspect it is just bill creep.......no one will notice. It seems common business courtesy would prevail and Verizon would inform me as to what improved support functions I am recieving for the increased cost. Probably just deceptive business practice hoping hundreds of thousands won't care enough to complain. I care and am seeking an explanation. Anyone?

This is the result of people wanting more government regulation. Goverment charges Verizon more to operate, Verizon raises surcharges.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

We completely understand your concern for that cost on your bill. We are here to help explain.

We review the Administrative Charge from time to time, and make adjustments to recover some of the administrative expenses and costs of complying with regulatory requirements we incur to provide service.

Verizon has not adjusted this charge to our customers since 2015, even when the cost for us has gone up. The amount has gone from $0.55 per voice line to $1.78, but data only lines have not changed. 

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes

zeml1774

Verizon, then why has my bill gone up $2-3 every billing cycle for the past 6 cycles? My bill is now $20 higher than it was a year ago. From these $2 creeps every month.

0 Likes