Highlighted

Billing questions and answers?

Arron_805

Hi,

I have some charges on my bill I need to dispute. How can i get in touch with someone about these issues?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Billing questions and answers?

Snn5
Sr. Leader

Customer Service

(800) 922-0204

or dial *611 from your mobile phone
View the *611 On-Screen App for Android Video

7 AM - 11 PM, Mon - Fri
8 AM - 9 PM, Sat - Sun

HOW AND WHEN CAN I DISPUTE CHARGES?

If you're a Postpay customer, you can dispute your bill within 180 days of receiving it, but unless otherwise provided by law or unless you're disputing charges because your wireless device was lost or stolen, you still have to pay all charges until the dispute is resolved. If you're a Prepaid customer, you can dispute a charge within 180 days of the date the disputed charge was incurred. YOU MAY CALL US TO DISPUTE CHARGES ON YOUR BILL OR ANY SERVICE(S) FOR WHICH YOU WERE BILLED, BUT IF YOU WISH TO PRESERVE YOUR RIGHT TO BRING AN ARBITRATION OR SMALL CLAIMS CASE REGARDING SUCH DISPUTE, YOU MUST WRITE TO US AT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE ADDRESS ON YOUR BILL, OR SEND US A COMPLETED NOTICE OF DISPUTE FORM (AVAILABLE AT VERIZONWIRELESS.COM), WITHIN THE 180–DAY PERIOD MENTIONED ABOVE. IF YOU DO NOT NOTIFY US IN WRITING OF SUCH DISPUTE WITHIN THE 180-DAY PERIOD, YOU WILL HAVE WAIVED YOUR RIGHT TO DISPUTE THE BILL OR SUCH SERVICE(S) AND TO BRING AN ARBITRATION OR SMALL CLAIMS CASE REGARDING ANY SUCH DISPUTE.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Snn5
Sr. Leader

Customer Service

(800) 922-0204

or dial *611 from your mobile phone
View the *611 On-Screen App for Android Video

7 AM - 11 PM, Mon - Fri
8 AM - 9 PM, Sat - Sun

HOW AND WHEN CAN I DISPUTE CHARGES?

If you're a Postpay customer, you can dispute your bill within 180 days of receiving it, but unless otherwise provided by law or unless you're disputing charges because your wireless device was lost or stolen, you still have to pay all charges until the dispute is resolved. If you're a Prepaid customer, you can dispute a charge within 180 days of the date the disputed charge was incurred. YOU MAY CALL US TO DISPUTE CHARGES ON YOUR BILL OR ANY SERVICE(S) FOR WHICH YOU WERE BILLED, BUT IF YOU WISH TO PRESERVE YOUR RIGHT TO BRING AN ARBITRATION OR SMALL CLAIMS CASE REGARDING SUCH DISPUTE, YOU MUST WRITE TO US AT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE ADDRESS ON YOUR BILL, OR SEND US A COMPLETED NOTICE OF DISPUTE FORM (AVAILABLE AT VERIZONWIRELESS.COM), WITHIN THE 180–DAY PERIOD MENTIONED ABOVE. IF YOU DO NOT NOTIFY US IN WRITING OF SUCH DISPUTE WITHIN THE 180-DAY PERIOD, YOU WILL HAVE WAIVED YOUR RIGHT TO DISPUTE THE BILL OR SUCH SERVICE(S) AND TO BRING AN ARBITRATION OR SMALL CLAIMS CASE REGARDING ANY SUCH DISPUTE.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

velvetfogg

I work for Union College and just enrolled for the paperless billing and automatic payment plan. According to my IS guy I should be getting a 21% discount to my bill. I don't see that reflected in my bill.

0 Likes

rcschnoor
Sr. Leader

Have you applied for the discount? It is not automatic, you have to apply for it.

Verizon Employee Discount & Employment Validation - Verizon Wireless

0 Likes

All you get from customer service is instructions for paying the bill, so if the bill is incorrect, you're out of luck.

0 Likes

Snn5
Sr. Leader

I've had all my issues addressed and rectified in short time.

rcschnoor
Sr. Leader

As have I the few times I have actually had any problems