Highlighted

Billing question!

ratchet27

When paying your bill, are you paying for service one month in advance?  I stopped at a Verizon store and they said you pay for service you have already used.  e.g. You make a payment that is due 4/16.  It is for service from 3/20 to 4/20 (more or less)!  Is this correct?  Not for service from 4/20 to 5/20.

Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Billing question!

rcschnoor
Sr. Leader

With Verizon, you are "billed" for service a month in advance. For example, my billing cycle ends on the 15th of the month and I am "billed" for service from the 16th thru the 15th of the following month. My bill is generated on the 16th and available for viewing on or around the 19th and is due on the 10th of the following month. I was "billed" for service for the coming month, but of course if you(or I) wait until almost your due date, your due date or even later, you would indeed be "paying" for service which you had "mostly" already used and could therefore be considered "paying" for service you have already used. Still, you are always "billed" for service a month in advance.Smiley Happy

0 Likes

Re: Billing question!

rcschnoor
Sr. Leader

With Verizon, you are "billed" for service a month in advance. For example, my billing cycle ends on the 15th of the month and I am "billed" for service from the 16th thru the 15th of the following month. My bill is generated on the 16th and available for viewing on or around the 19th and is due on the 10th of the following month. I was "billed" for service for the coming month, but of course if you(or I) wait until almost your due date, your due date or even later, you would indeed be "paying" for service which you had "mostly" already used and could therefore be considered "paying" for service you have already used. Still, you are always "billed" for service a month in advance.Smiley Happy

0 Likes