Highlighted

Billing error and "Instant Chat" non-accountability

JeanneF

In late April I reported an error on my bill.  I was charged for both the data plan ($25, as I recall) AND for data/roaming charges while on a trip to Europe.  After two unsuccessful attempts to "chat" online to resolve this issue, I finally got someone who seemed at least to care.  She was called Dreama in the chat.  After remaining on chat with her for 45 minutes, she assured me that she had found the problem and would soon credit my account $137.  Several days later, this credit still had not appeared so I began another instant chat with someone called Penni this time.  Penni said she was able to see the credit pending on my account, but since the May bill had already "printed", I would have to wait for the June bill, on June 16 to view my credit. She assured me she could see the credit on my account, but I would have to wait for the June bill to be printed.  I asked her to email me a screen shot of what she was seeing, but she refused.   Now the June bill is available, and the credit does NOT appear.  I feel I've been lied to in a very unscrupulous fashion, as each of these reps tried to upsell me during the chat, but no one resolved my problem.  Advice required, forum folks!  Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Billing error and "Instant Chat" non-accountability

Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi JeanneF!

I apologize for the confusion and I'm here to help! Let's get to the bottom of this. Please follow and Private Message me for additional assistance.

AyaniB_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

JeanneF

Please review my account the number being [removed] and let me know the

resolution.

On Monday, June 22, 2015, Verizon Wireless Customer Support

Personal Information removed as required by

Message was edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes

tikibar1
Sr. Leader