Highlighted

Billing Dispute Complaint

On June 14 Verizon quoted me $472 to upgrade my service, which included all 4 phones, outterboxes, and all fees. Thereafter my monthly charge would be $353. Today I recieved a bill for $612. That is $140 over what I was quoted. Today I have been on the phone with Verizon for over 2 hours trying to get a billing situation corrected. They over billed me $140 that $140 is an overage not the bill. They are refusing to correct the bill. I am still waiting for a call back.  I am absolutely furious. Verizon Wireless LIED to me and will not honor their LIE. How can an organization like that do business in Illinois? I cannot believe our good state would allow this. Now I have NO recourse. I am locked in for 2 years because I passed my 14 day threshold - of course the bill surprise came out after the 14 day threshold. So now I am being held HOSTAGE to a LIE. This is not the America I grew up in. What the heck is going on? Honor what you quoted. I have been a loyal VZW customer since 2010. I guess my loyalty is worthless.  I have filed a report with my Senator, the BBB, Consumer Reports.  And I will continue to file a complaint every single day for 2 years until this is resolved to my satisfaction.  Acceptable resolution = honor the prices quoted.  

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Billing Dispute Complaint

Customer Support

We know the importance of receiving the pricing that you're expecting for your account. Our sincere apologies for this experience, overall. It's never our goal to have our customers feel as though they have been lied to. I have sent you a Private Message for review. Please respond at your earliest convenience. TanishaS_VZW

0 Likes