Highlighted

Bill still showing after deactivation

This is my only line with Verizon, I got it about a week ago, I requested a deactivation yesterday and I was told Verizon was notified by my decision. My account credits got removed but it still shows the amount by my bill, my account should be closed, how do I make this happen?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Bill still showing after deactivation

We have been trying to disconnect a hotspot and keep getting charges!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

Cancelations are effective at the end of billing cycle in which you had canceled the line. For example, if your billing cycle ran from the 10th to 9th of each month and you canceled the line on the 1st, you are still responsible for the charges until the 9th following your cancelation. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

baboo, I can see how having a bill due after you closed your account can raise a concern. Most of these changes will reflect on your final statement. Did you confirm that the line is set to disconnect? To take a closer look, please provide a number on your account and time to reach you, or please call us anytime at 800-922-0204.  EricaG_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

baboo, I can see how having a bill due after you closed your account can raise a concern. Most of these changes will reflect on your final statement. Did you confirm that the line is set to disconnect? To take a closer look, please provide a number on your account and time to reach you, or please call us anytime at 800-922-0204.  EricaG_VZW

Do NOT post phone numbers on this public forum. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes