Highlighted

Bill credit for Pixel on 11/25/16

I am still waiting to see the the $17  bill credit for buying a pixel on Black Friday. I have paid the full monthly price for 2 billing cycle now.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Bill credit for Pixel on 11/25/16

Customer Support

We hope you’re enjoying your phone so far, ARTHOF37. It’s important that all credits are applied for your promotion. Bill credits can take up to three bill cycles to be applied. At that time, we will issue credit for the previous billed months as well. We hope this clears this up for you. You can learn more about the device payment here, http://spr.ly/65858p68d.

DanielleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

We hope you’re enjoying your phone so far, ARTHOF37. It’s important that all credits are applied for your promotion. Bill credits can take up to three bill cycles to be applied. At that time, we will issue credit for the previous billed months as well. We hope this clears this up for you. You can learn more about the device payment here, http://spr.ly/65858p68d.

DanielleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

I'm in my 3rd billing cycle and there are no credits present on my bill for this same promotion.  When you say up to 3 bill cycles for the credits to be applied, do you mean that it will happen on the 3rd bill that reflected the changes?  Please confirm.

0 Likes
Highlighted

@wicked57 I bought I Pixel under same promotion as you.  Just received my 3rd bill with no credit yet. I did an online chat with support and they sent my claim out for research...still waiting to hear back.

Not impressed.

0 Likes
Highlighted

HAS ANYONE seen the discount applied yet? I spent an hour on the phone with customer service and in still not sure if I'll get my credits.

Annoyed.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Yep, did the same. God help us!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

We certainly want to make sure that you get everything that you were promised. When did you have the situation escalated? 

NicoleT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Highlighted

My call to customer service was Thursday, 2/16. If you want more

information please email me directly.

On Sun, Feb 19, 2017 at 11:03 PM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
Highlighted

It was about a week ago now. They said they opened an investigation ticket.

I'm just waiting on word back now.

J. Marsh

On Feb 19, 2017 11:03 PM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
Highlighted

I was notified that my credits came through on an email early Sunday Morning.  Not sure if it was a result of my interaction with support or if it was bound to come anyways.

0 Likes