Highlighted

Bill content

Why is it i look on the bill and where i texted my gf isnt on there?Under mine number or hers it just shows 1 text from me to her and that was 7 hours after i texted ALOT of times. I dont understand please help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Bill content

Expert

Could the message have been sent as an iMessage or something else over the data network instead of the cellular text network?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

Customer Support

Miccre59, sometimes billing can be slightly confusing, but that is what we are here for. Let’s dive into your concerns to work toward a resolution for you together. Ann154 has an excellent point. If any messages were sent as an iMessage, they would not appear in your message history online. What are the make/models of the phones that you are speaking of? Do you notice this happening on any other numbers that you text?

TakendraW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

I have Samsung Galaxy s7 and the other is a Motorola Droid turbo.  No,I haven't seen this issue with any other phone numbers on the bill. I was thinking maybe she has another phone and is spoofing her number onto the"other "phone. Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted

Also we use the message+ that came installed on the phones

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

That could be a possibility, MICCRE59. In order to figure out more information, we would need to check this bill as well. Please message us on Facebook.com/Verizon via Private Message or on Twitter via DM @VZWSupport. We can then check your account and figure out what is happening to our records. Thank you in advance.

JavierMD_VZW  Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this! 

0 Likes