Bill and letter from collector in one time - who should I tallk with?

AlIsher

I moved to Verizon 4 monthes ago.Moved 3 lines from T-Mobile.

By mistake of representative, instead of 10Gb shared data for lines he opened 3 account, 10 Gb each.

I understand it only when I got my first bill.

Went to the place where I opened it and it took them one week to join 3 accounts into one.

On March 6th I got bill from Verizon for $28 and $46 for those closed accounts and letter from collectors for those bills.

Went to that store again, they sad I have to call Verizon's customer service,because only Verizon can fix it.

Verizon's support agent told me just to pay bill and everything will be ok, but it doesn't looks like.

Does anybody knows what to do in case like this?

Should I pay Verizon or collector?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Bill and letter from collector in one time - who should I tallk with?

Community Manager
Community Manager
Allsher-  I want to apologize in advance for any inconvenience we may have caused.  Let's work together to get this issue resolved.  Just to clarify you said the representative opened 3 accounts by mistake instead of 1 account for 3 lines?  Did you get a collection notice for the lines that were on a separate account?  Please share details so we can better assist.  EmmaM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Highlighted

elliew

Maybe I've had a bad day, but I'd call customer care and suggest that Vzn write-off those minor bills for the hassle and time you've spent to deal with a problem they caused.

Highlighted

AlIsher

Good evening.

Yes, representative opened 3 accounts by mistake in December 2014.

In January when I got my first bill they made them together (to account 0xxxxxxxx-1) and everything was fine in February.

In March I got bills for accounts xxxxxxxx-00001 (invoice xxxxxxxx) and yyyyyyyy-000001 (invoice yyyyyyyy).

Also I got letters from Sunrise credit services and from Convergent outsourcing inc for those bills.

Went to another Verizon store to pay those bills - representative sad I can't pay for those bills, because they are with zero balance. When I showed here letters from collectors and explained the situation, she took two payments from me with amounts exact on bills. Checked my account later - she just put those money on my joined account.

Who is teaching those representatives to do this kind of dumb moves?

<<Account #'s and invoice #'s removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service >>

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Re: Bill and letter from collector in one time - who should I tallk with?

dad_of_2

Wait...did I miss something?  "Went to another Verizon store to pay those bills - representative sad I can't pay for those bills, because they are with zero balance ... she took two payments from me with amounts exact on bills."  She then did not even put them on the right accounts?? WOW!

What I would do is pay the creditor.  It is not worth or credit score, becouse of the small amounts. Then I would call Verizon and ask for a credit in those amounts.  You would not have to deal with them if Verizon did their jobs right in the first place.

KEEP US UPDATED! I want to know what happends. Good Luck!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
I'm so sorry this happened to you Allsher. I know its frustrating to have 3 accounts that are incorrect. I attempted to call you but was unsuccessful. I left a voice mail on your mobile phone with some information on how to contact us directly so that we can ensure this has been resolved. We look forward to speaking with you soon.   KinquanaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes