Highlighted

Bill Question

sadred5

If I have two lines using the unlimited plan at $65 each, how does the bill look when I receive it monthly? Does it just show data of $130 or will it show each individual number of $65 each. Thanks.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes

Re: Bill Question

jav6

Have you tried using the My Verizon mobile app or the My Verizon website to view your bill?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...

jav6

Viewing the paper bill via the mobile app or website should show the breakdown of charges by device/line.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...

Community Manager
Community Manager

sadred5, it is important to know exactly what to expect on your bill and I will be happy to provide clarity. I would like to thank jav6 for his questions. As he mentioned, how are you viewing your bill? When did you switch to the unlimited plan? Typically, you will see the breakdown of charges per line so its easier to understand them. Please click the following link for billing statement FAQ's here for more details(under "general information" #3): http://spr.ly/6582Dq3HM

KevinM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!