Highlighted

Re: Bill Pay problems Online

They are still having the issue when you try to change the scheduled pay date.  You can't change it and defaults to the current date.  It's been like that for over a week now. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

I am also experiencing this problem.  the only payment dates that i can choose are Jan 1, 2, 3 or 4 of 2020. Tried online chat, and that was disasterous...the agent kept trying to change my due date!  And then i was assured that they would be correcting the problem.  I didnt see how the problem would be corrected, when the agent didnt even understand it to be able to report it correctly!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

This is not the type of experience we want you to have with our website, CindyMcG1. Allow us to gather more information to be on the same page. Are you attempting to change the billing due date or just the due date for a scheduled payment? 

VictorC_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

I have been having this issue for 3 months. I cannot pay from the app OR the website. I have to keep running out to buy prepaid cards. I went into 2 different Verizon stores, and no one was able to help me. 

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Mockingjay, making a payment should be a smooth process & we apologize for the troubles you're running into. Allow us to help make sure we fix this once & for all. You mentioned that you have had to buy prepaid cards. Are you on a prepaid plan or a postpaid plan? What happens when you use the prepaid cards? AliciaD_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

I am also having issues paying my bill via the website and the mobile app using the same ACH payment method I have used for years. Something is definitely going on with the Verizon payment section. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Can confirm.  Can't pay my bill via app or website.

It's due tomorrow.  

Hope it's fixed soon.

TJB

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

I know how important it is for your payments to run smoothly. What issues are you experiencing when making your payment? How are you attempting your payment?

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
Covid19