Highlighted

Beyond Unlimited Plan is super slow

IEmrich

I switched from the 8gb plan to the beyond unlimited plan, and the 4gLTE speed is half that of what it was before I switched. Is this common?  Seems like a scam to me.  The difference is night and day.  Spinning circle of death even trying to open a FB page.  

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Beyond Unlimited Plan is super slow

rivers2run

That is the no data unlimited plan they never mentioned that to you? You get unlimited no data.  The worst plan I have ever been on.  Verizon should be ashamed, welcome to net neutrality.

0 Likes

murphy2004

Thanks for posting! I was trying to decide whether to switch from 8G plan to beyond unlimited. Guess I'll stick with what I've got for now, and explore other providers.

0 Likes

VASRICH

I had a 24GB shared data plan and switched last month to  gounlimited plans for my 2 smartphones and unlimited for the Mifi jetpack for my pcs that I bought with the switch.  Worst mistake I have made since being with Verizon.  The data speeds that I get now are very slow compared to what I used to get. The jetpack went through 15gbs in just 6 days and I have had to suffer with 600mbps speed for the remaining month. Reminds me of dial-up internet, remember that? Living in a rural area, this was the only decent source of internet that I had.  I'm giving it another month to see if there is any improvement. The hotspot on the smartphones is at 600mbps, does not matter how much data you've used. Verizon has been great up until now.  Stick with your limited data plan. I do not recommend the unlimited plans. They also will slow when data traffic is heavy. 

0 Likes

VASRICH

That's 600Kbps, not Mbps

0 Likes