Highlighted

Before I spend the time to write out my complaint, does anyone at Verizon read these and respond? I am ready to go to another provider after being with Verizon for years.

Before I spend the time to write out my complaint, does anyone at Verizon read these and respond?  I am ready to go to another provider after being with Verizon for years.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Before I spend the time to write out my complaint, does anyone at Verizon read these and respond?  I am ready to go to another provider after being with Verizon for years.

Sr. Leader

We customers read them.  Sometimes we can help with unseen solutions.  Verizon reps sometimes see these posts and reply as well.  Just depends on the issue you have and the timeline you're looking for.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Before I spend the time to write out my complaint, does anyone at Verizon read these and respond? I am ready to go to another provider after being with Verizon for years.

Community Manager
Community Manager
speir52, that's correct! We are here to support all of our customers and respond to any concerns you may have. Don't hesitate to let us know how we or our community can help you. Thanks so much!

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Highlighted

Re: Before I spend the time to write out my complaint, does anyone at Verizon read these and respond? I am ready to go to another provider after being with Verizon for years.

All I can say is "good luck" My issue is now 4 weeks old and no one at Verizon knows how to fix it. Since I cannot access "My Verizon" when it is time to pay I guess I am out of luck. Oh yes, Verizon looks at these but when they can't figure out what is wrong they tell you to call another number. Then those numbers won't connect. Yeah, a new carrier is in order.

0 Likes