Been trying over 3 Hours to get help! Time to switch after 15 years I guess?

Looking for help. All I wanted to do was activate my new version jetpack device. 3 hours later and I have been disconnected through chat 2 and hung up on after over an hour and then can;t get through at all. Trying to give them more of my business and this is how I am treated. TERRIBLE. 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Been trying over 3 Hours to get help! Time to switch after 15 years I guess?

I was able to get help by going into a store and working with a salesperson. Recommend this approach if you get stuck down a customer service rabbit hole as I did over this situation. I was well taken care-of in-store. Sometimes things just can't be solved over the interwebs and phone lines. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Re: Been trying over 3 Hours to get help! Time to switch after 15 years I guess?

Customer Support

Hey there! Three hours is a long time to wait for activation. We'd like to help get your new device set up and working. Have you tried getting it activated online? - Carter 

0 Likes

yes. something went wrong and I was disconnected. Twice. I think all the disconnecting messed up something because when I called they said they can see the phone number attached to the account but couldn't activate it for some reason.

0 Likes

Customer Support

Thank you very much for sharing this information. We will be more than happy to help you activate your device. Please tell us, what happens when you try activating your device? Are you receiving an error message? Do you see any bars of signal on your device's screen? 
GeovannJ_VZW

0 Likes

I was able to get help by going into a store and working with a salesperson. Recommend this approach if you get stuck down a customer service rabbit hole as I did over this situation. I was well taken care-of in-store. Sometimes things just can't be solved over the interwebs and phone lines. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Customer Support

We truly apologize for your experience with receiving support for a resolution. We hope to regain your confidence through these platforms. Please let us know if additional assistance is needed. 

0 Likes

Same here, been through multiple chats where they disappear. A phone call that got disconnected and then hold for 1 hour. 

Ridiculous 

0 Likes

Customer Support

Hello lyssas18! This is never the experience that we want you to have. We'd love to help you resolve this situation. Please tell us more. How can we help? 

AaronS_VZW

0 Likes

I scheduled a call today and the rep called right on time 

unfortunately could not fix the issue 

my Disney bundle is not working 

I called Disney on Sunday and they said Verizon needed to reset it 

the rep today said she needed to contact Disney and would call me back 

no return call her and this was at 9am 

0 Likes