Highlighted

Been on hold for 46 minutes!!!

For the past year my Verizon service has been getting worse and worse. Tonight I have been on hold for 46 minutes waiting to speak with someone about the service or lack thereof. I am about to vote with my wallet.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Been on hold for 46 minutes!!!

Update: I've now been waiting on hold for a literal hour.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Oh my. This is far from the service experience we want for you, derekfl. Making sure you're able to stay connected and that you receive prompt assistance is very important. Please tell us, what exact service issues have you been experiencing? When did this first begin? Does this happen everywhere?

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

@derekfl wrote:

For the past year my Verizon service has been getting worse and worse. Tonight I have been on hold for 46 minutes waiting to speak with someone about the service or lack thereof. I am about to vote with my wallet.

Would you like to spend a 8 - 10 shift of back to back phone calls with zero time between calls? Because that is what the experience is on the other side.

Outside of disconnecting service, you can do practically everything else yourself. Payments? My Verizon. Plan changes? My Verizon. Feature adds? My Verizon. New lines / upgrades? My Verizon. Bill higher than last month? Look at digital copies side by side in My Verizon.

Probably the biggest waste of time that happened was someone waiting in that long call queue to ask if an area code was in the US or not. Something that could be Googled in 5 seconds. Too many people calling in for something they can do themselves within minutes is what's causing everyone else to wait so long.

If more people used self serve tools instead of calling over every little thing, that rep on the other end would be less stressed and serious issues such as service outages could be reported way faster.

0 Likes